It's my beloved's 39th birthday today. We've seen each other through the end of our 20's and now are going to be ushering out our 30's together as well. A lot of changes have happened to both of us over the last 10 years, but none greater than the changes that have happened this year. We've been tested and put through the fire, to say the least, and have come through the other side with a more united partnership and a much more real appreciation for each other and the life we have built together. Sometimes blessings come to you wrapped all up in heartache and struggle, and it's not until you get through it all that you realize that it was the best thing that could ever have happened, and needed to happen in exactly the way it did.My husband is the smartest, kindest, strongest, most generous man I have, or will ever, know. He has single-handedly reinstated my faith in men, and in life, and I know that I will always be grateful for that. When he looks at me and says "I love you", I know that he indeed does and that nothing that could happen to us will ever change that.
I celebrate this day as the day that the man I was destined to spend my days on this earth with was born, and that makes this day a happy one indeed. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
Love is in the air! I love that photo of you two,btw.xoxo
ReplyDeleteWoah this made me cry, you owe an apology to the old francophone man on the phone with me who thinks he made me cry by asking why his ad looked funny.
ReplyDelete