
Every morning I wake up to "Is that my beautiful angel?" - both from my husband Jason and from my little man Lucas. Now, it's common knowledge that a man learns how to treat a woman from watching how his father treats his mother. But I don't know many 5 year olds that talk to their mothers the way Lucas does. Several times a day I am told that I'm an angel, or that I'm the sweetest mom ever or the most beautiful. Yesterday, Lucas told me that I was his best friend, which he then described as someone that is always there for you, someone you laugh with and who loves you, and he wished I didn't have to work so that we could play together all the time. I'm pretty sure we'll just have to do without the extra money coming in, because how can I go back to work after hearing that?
On this Valentine's Day, I am more grateful than ever to be surrounded by all this love. My husband and my three boys fill this house with so much love that all the work associated with taking care of them all seems like a small thing in comparison. I heart my life!
Wow... so sweet... So much Love!
ReplyDeleteNow who's life do you want?